Private Medical Insurance for over 50’s
If you’re over 50 finding affordable health insurance can be a challenging.
Private Medical Insurance is linked to age so as you get older it is likely that your premium will be higher.
Get the right advice
We believe by working with us we can help you review the market and explore all the options available to you. Not only do we help our clients that are new to private medical insurance find the right policy, but we also specialise in helping clients to switch their health insurance or retiring off a company paid scheme. If this is you, we would love to help.
Enjoy the benefits of PMI
Going private gives you speedy access to high-quality healthcare and the best chance of a fast recovery and a rapid return to paid work.
- Less time waiting
- Private room in comfortable surroundings
- More control
- Back on your feet faster
- Leading Cancer care & drugs
- We offer a free and friendly service.
- We specialise in helping serving and retired forces.
- We deal with all the major providers including: Bupa, AXA PPP, Aviva, Vitality Health and many more.
- We’re regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Our dedicated HM Forces office provides practical healthcare for MoD civil servants and members of HM Forces at discounted rates
- Plus much more..
Speak to one our advisers.
Here at Forces Health we offer free and friendly insurance advice to members of HM Forces and their families. We specialise in helping Military, both serving and veterans to get the right private health at favourable rates.
If you feel you could benefit from Private Medical Insurance or would like to find out more about the costs involved, please contact us
0800 652 2018
Free health insurance advice available to all serving, retired and reserve members of HM Forces and their families.