Nothing is more important than you and your family’s health.
Reasons to take out Private Medical Insurance:
- Cancer Cover – Many providers offer some sort of ‘Cancer Pledge’ or enhanced cover. This gives you cover and support at every stage of the way providing: quick and speedy treatment, access to specialist care, breakthrough cancer drugs and even care at home – all to give you the best possible chance for recovery.
- Less time waiting – Avoid having to wait for treatment.
- Get back on your feet faster – Quick and speedy treatment. With Private Medical Insurance, you can choose a convenient time for the treatment you need to receive.
- Have a private room in comfortable surroundings – Our creature comforts can be important. Private health cover can provide you with top-quality treatment that will help you retain dignity at difficult times.
- Be in control – You can choose where, when and how you receive your medical treatment. In many cases you’ll have access to a wider choice of drugs than on the NHS.
- In some cases treatment may be available which are not offered through the NHS.
- Have a choice of specialist consultants, who will treat you personally throughout.
- Be treated as private patient in a hospital of your choice.