Nothing is more important than you and your family’s health.
If you get ill or injured what matters most is getting back to the things you love as soon as possible.
These are some of the key reasons to take out Private Medical Insurance:
- Less time waiting – Avoid NHS waiting lists.
- Cancer Cover – Many providers offer some sort of ‘Cancer Pledge’ or enhanced cover. This gives you cover and support at every stage of the way providing: quick and speedy treatment, access to specialist care, breakthrough cancer drugs and even care at home – all to give you the best possible chance for recovery.
- Get back on your feet faster – Quick and speedy treatment. With Private Medical Insurance, you can choose a convenient time for the treatment you need to receive.
- Have a private room in comfortable surroundings – Our creature comforts can be important. Private health cover can provide you with top-quality treatment that will help you retain dignity at difficult times.
- Be in control – You can choose where, when and how you receive your medical treatment. In many cases you’ll have access to a wider choice of drugs than on the NHS.
- More choice – In some cases treatment may be available which are not offered through the NHS.
- Have a choice of specialist consultants, who will treat you personally throughout.
- Be treated as private patient in a hospital of your choice.