Life Insurance* & Critical Illness Cover
What is life insurance?
- Provides a lump sum on death or diagnosis with a critical illness
- Helps your family & loved ones after you are gone
- Can cover the cost of Loans & Mortgages
- Can provide you with a lump sum of cash should you fall ill with a critical illness
Life Insurance* & Critical Illness Cover can be complex, especially when you are in the military.
Obstacles like coming ‘under orders’ and moving to areas of conflict.
It pays not to delay, we have access to military friendly insurance companies who will offer ‘standard rates’ as long as you are not under orders. Leave it too late and not only will it become hard to arrange it will also become too expensive.
- Military friendly schemes
- Personal service – you will deal directly with a named adviser who understands your needs. We will even help complete the paperwork
- Impartial – we search the whole market covering all leading insurers to get you the best deal
- Keep it simple – we remove the complexity out of insurance by explaining everything in plain English
*Private Healthcare Advisers will not provide advice on Life Insurance. Your details will be passed on to our partner who will conduct a fact find and make recommendations to you. We will gain consent from you before your details are passed over.
Our providers include