Forces Health are here to make sure you get the care you deserve. That’s why we give any serving or retired member of the British Armed Forces, Royal Navy, Royal Air Force, Ministry of Defence and/or their partner a discount on Bupa healthcare *
After all, you dedicate your life to others, now it’s time to get a little back. BupaCare health insurance through Forces Health, gives you fast access to excellent healthcare, and you even get money off*
Get a quote>> Click here
ALL THE BENEFITS OF BUPA, FOR THOSE WHO DESERVE THEM MOST
Forces Health and Bupa can help you and your loved ones in so many ways. Here are just some of them.
- Fast access – from reassuring advice the moment you need it, to fast access to treatment, Bupa act quickly to get you back on your feet. For certain conditions, such as muscle bone and joint problems, you can speak directly to a specialist, usually without waiting to see a GP first†.
- Access to breakthrough cancer drugs and treatment – you’ll have access to any cancer drug in the UK that’s licensed for your condition, even if the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) haven’t yet approved it or it isn’t available on the NHS.^
- See a GP from your living room with Babylon– BupaCare health insurance features a 24/7 Digital GP provided by Babylon**, allows you to book a GP appointment within 24 hours. You can also use the symptom checker for appropriate health information in seconds.
- Health expertise around the clock – whenever you need reliable health advice for you or your family, call Bupa’s Anytime HealthLine to speak directly to qualified nurses and GPs, 24/7.
- Treatment overseas‡ – you’ll be covered for eligible treatment that you may need when you’re stationed overseas as a member of HM Forces. That includes emergency treatment as a result of sudden illness or injury when travelling outside the UK.
- It’s up to you – you can choose when and where you receive treatment, including evenings and weekends.
Who can join?
Anyone who is a serving or retired member of –
- The British Armed Forces,
- Royal Navy,
- Royal Air Force
- Ministry of Defence
- and/or their partner aged 16 or over you can get discounted Bupa healthcare through Forces Health*
Dependents up to and including the age of 23 can also be added to your policy.
We’re always here to help
If you have any questions at all, please just call HM Forces Health on the numbers below.
UK: 0800 652 2018
Overseas: +44 1929 477 300
Calls may be recorded or monitored.
Get a quote>> Click here
†Direct Access telephone services are available as long as the symptoms are covered under the policy. If your cover excludes conditions you had before your policy started, we’ll ask you to provide evidence from your GP that your symptoms are not pre-existing for a period of up to two years from policy start date (or five years in the case of mental health) before we can refer you to a consultant or therapist through the Direct Access service. For rolling moratorium underwritten members we will ask for evidence each time you claim for a condition not claimed for before. Always call us first to check your eligibility. Your out-patient allowance will be used to fund treatment after your direct telephone consultation.
‡There are no Bupa participating facilities or partnership consultants overseas so you will need to settle all accounts directly with the medical provider in the country of treatment in which you are stationed, working or living and submit a claim to Bupa for repayment, subject to the monetary limits set out in this policy summary and the membership guide.
*Applies to eligible HM Forces personnel on quotes for new BupaCare policies. Discount will be reviewed on 1 July 2021 and any changes will apply to renewals and new quotes thereafter.
Quotes are valid for 14 days. T&Cs apply.
^Applies to eligible cancer drugs and treatment covered by your policy as long as they are evidence based.
** Customers who live in the Isle of Man, or have a Bupa Standard, Bupa Premium or Bupa Your Choice policy, do not have access to Digital GP provided by Babylon, but can access GP24, provided by HealthHero
Babylon Digital GP and Bupa Anytime HealthLine are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Digital GP services are provided by Babylon Healthcare Services Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 09229684. Registered office: 60 Sloane Avenue, London SW3 3DD
Bupa health insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London EC2R 7HJ.
Forces Health is a trading style of Private Healthcare Advisers Ltd which is an appointed representative of The Right Mortgage Ltd. The Right Mortgage Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register number 649443.
Private Healthcare Advisers Ltd is registered in England & Wales No: 05678788 Registered address: Arrowsmith Court, Station Approach, Broadstone, Dorset BH18 8AT Tel: 01929 477 318